The easy-going & joy biker
Sport yes, but not without "relaxing" - bike & pleasure in the summer region Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
Your are not really keen on competition. Uphill and downhill against the clock is not for you. When you hit the trails on your mountainbike, you want to enjoy nature and you want to relax on easy mountainbike tours. Therefore, it is not about power, it is the excitement, which counts for you. More important than the time are nice stops and the most beautiful huts of the region.
Mountainbike pleasure for the entire familie
"First things first, it is time for a good breakfast. While the others do not have any time to lose to be the first ones in the bike-park, we stay at the breakfast buffet bit longer . You have looked forward to your Mountainbike-holidays for weeks and now you want to enjoy every single minute of your trip 100%. The tour starts easily with a nice climb on the sunny side of the valley. The descriptions in the bike-map do not lie, the hut along the way is exactly as traditional, as expected - we will take a rest there".
Everything top - from mountainbike-rental to SPA & wellness
Sounds like, there is only one reason, why you´ve travelled to Saalbach Hinterglemm - you want to enjoy every single minute of your mountainbike holiday with sport and exercise. If you think, the bike circus Saalbach Hinterglemm with bike-park, freeride and downhill is just for experts, you are wrong. Here you will find a huge variety of Mountainbike-tours, which are part of what we call bike-wellness. Amazing landscape, beautiful routes and cozy huts - here you will soon forget your every-day-routine.
This is your easy-going-touring-bike:
- It's all about comfort: touring full suspension bike, comfort-setup, maybe E-bike
- Wheels: huge wheels bring dynamic, 27,5'' or 29'' are standard
- Breakes - it's lightweight that counts, 160 - 180 mm are on your bike
- On the touring-bike you shift with the well known 3x9, or the new 3x10 system
- The tires should not be too wide, easy-rolling profiles from 1,95'' to 2,2'' are perfect
- Position: active and sporty, with comfort for longer tours
- Must Haves: low weight, efficient seat-position, GPS
This is your easy-going-touring-style:
- The Helmet is well ventilated and offers much comfort
- Back bag: with about 20l it offers enough space for long trips
- Pants: loose-fit for a maximum of comfort and style
- Jersey: breathable and fast-dry-material, dynamic cut
- Your gloves have short fingers or long fingers, whatever you prefer
- SPD-click-pedals are very efficient for your tour - a fixed connection with your bike
Here are your easy-going-tours in Saalbach Hinterglemm
If you do not want to go on mountainbike-tours without stunning views and breathtaking panoramas, you should try the Talschlussrunde in Hinterglemm. On this tour, nothing comes along the way, which is not rideable for you. The easy ascent takes you to the Lindlingalm and furthermore to the Saalalm and via the Ossmannalm back to Hinterglemm.
You want a bit more uphill?
Here we go - therefore you will find a wide variety of routes from Saalbach and Hinterglemm. On the sunny hills of the Reiterkogel and the Kohlmais you can ride over nice gravel roads for hours. On the patio of the Spielberghaus, you will meet other bikers and can taste the famous "Kasnockn" and have a cool beer.
A long day in the saddle -"transnationally"
If you follow the gravel road behind the Spielberghaus towards Tyrol, you will find yourself on the most beautiful tour of the region. The Tirol-loop takes you to the neighboring Hochfilzen and is a long and hard mountainbiketour, where you will need much endurance and power. Go for it and check out one of our E-Bike-rental-centers in Saalbach oder Hinterglemm. With electric power, even the longest mountainbike-tours become easy-going trips, to enjoy the beauty of the region.