The all mountain biker
Flow-trails & bike-experience "over all mountains" - this is all mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Pure downhill- and freeride-adventures are not for you. Who talks about competition and the fight for seconds, falls on deaf ears with you. You get on your mountainbike to enjoy the sport in its purest form. The mountains are your playground and you padel up the hills, so you can enjoy an unforgettable descent from the top.
All Mountain - "the entire mountain"
So you enjoy flow-singletrails, you suck up the beauty of nature and like to play with natural spots in the landscape. Clear thing - you are all-mountain-biker and Saalbach Hinterglemm is your place to be in your mountainbike holidays. Those of you who look for a definition for "all mountain" will find "over alle mountains". As an all mountain rider you will like uphill-meters just as much as flow-trails and tricky spots on your downhill.
Between uphill-endurance & downhill-skills
The travel of your mountainbike wants to be used up to 100% and your entire equipment is longing for unforgettable experience between mountainbike-tour and bike-park. Looks like the singletrails in Saalach Hinterglemm are the right spots for you. If you spend your mountainbike-holidays there, you will get the full package. The trails have flow, the Mountainbike-tours are racy and the refreshment-stops and huts are inviting. So, what are you waiting for?
This is your Bike:
- You need travel on your bike between 130 - 150 mm
- The wheels on your bike are 27,5'' or 29''
- Breaks should not be too small - 180 mm at least
- Who wants to be hardcore, shifts 2x10 with a chain guard. 3x9 oder 3x10 are ok too
- At least 2,30'' tires care for the right contact between you and the trail
- Must Haves: Vario-seat-post, active-position on the bike, chain guard
This is your Style:
- Fresh colors, light materials, enough style for you and your equipment
- Spandex is a no-go - your pants have to be baggy
- Protectors for your knees make sense and they look really good
- Your gloves have long fingers for maximal protection and control
- No compromises with your shoes - "click-in-pedals" make an efficient connection to your bike
Here are your trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm
As a proud owner of your Joker-Card you have all the options in our mountainbike-region. As soon as you have finished your breakfast at the Hotel Talblick the cable car takes you up to the Schattberg, Kohlmais & Co. There the Hackelbergtrail, the Hochalmtrail or the Panoramatrail - are waiting for you; those are the real classic all-mountain-trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
Without the cable car?
If you are totally into the spirit of all mountain, you probably do not make use of the cable car, but you will earn your descent by padeling up the hill. The singletrails, which are waiting for you after your ascent, are worth it. After a long day on the seat of you mountainbike, the Hotel Talblick is waiting for you, your body and your soul. After a cool beer in the biker-lounge, it is the hot sauna and the winebar Montevino, which will appear very attractive to you.